5/9. Let your glutes rest – Do a GLUTE BRIDGE!
This is another work out that’s great for your bum muscles, or glutes.
- Start out by lying on your back, feet flat on the floor and knees bent.
- Place your arms by your sides palms on the floor.
- Start the exercise by pushing up from the heels and raise your hips, working your glutes, hamstrings, and core muscles.
- Keep your back and shoulders on the ground the whole time while pushing up your hips to form a slope with your body.
- Pause at the top for 1 to 2 seconds and slowly lower yourself back down to the ground.
Each set is about 10 – 12 reps, and for a good workout, do about 3 sets, to begin with.