8/9. Tricep Dips
This is an excellent exercise when you want to tone your arms and get rid of those jiggly parts when we wave. You don’t need dumbbells to build muscle in your arms; after all, you can just use your own body weight.
How this work:
- You start by sitting on a bench or chair, something that’s going to support your weight without toppling over.
- Start sitting down with good posture, your shoulders rolled slightly back and chested out.
- Place your hands directly under your shoulders onto the bench or chair.
- Put your legs out in front of you, starting with the more comfortable option of keeping your knees slightly bent; you can make it harder later by keeping your legs entirely straight.
- Bend your elbows and lower your body down, focusing on moving your elbows, not your hips.
- Try keeping your neck long and inhaling as you dip down, exhale as you straighten your arms and lift your body up.